DELIVERY & POLICY
Orders Monday – Saturday:
Orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone to guarantee same day delivery. We can not guarantee the same day delivery for orders received after 2pm. However, We shall endeavour to deliver on the day.
If your order is placed after 2 pm, and you would like confirmation that your order will be delivered on the day, please call us at (03) 98772308 or email us at email@example.com with your order number.
For a timed event delivery such as a birthday party, or funeral and memorial service, please call us at (03) 98772308 or email us.
Orders Sunday and Public Holidays:
Orders must be received before 12 pm in the recipient’s time zone to assure same-day delivery. We shall endeavour to deliver the order on the day for orders received after 12pm,but we can not guarantee. Please call us at (03) 98772308 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
These cut off times do not apply to busy floral events including (but not limited to) Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Christmas. Please check with us for the order cut off times for these days.
We will endeavor to deliver your order to the address you have given us. We cannot accept any responsibility if you have given us a wrong or incomplete delivery address, if our courier cannot gain access to the address given or if the intended recipient is not at the given address when our courier calls.
While we will make every effort to deliver your order by the requested time, no guarantees can be made due to unforeseen delays which may occur. There may be local reasons why an order cannot be delivered within your preferred time frame (for example, disrupted or altered traffic conditions). If the flowers are for a timed event (for example, a funeral or business location), please let us know when you place the order.
To resolve any delivery queries, we may need to contact the recipient. If, in any case, you DO NOT want us to contact the recipient, please let us know when placing your order. In the event that the recipient is not at home at the time of delivery, we will endeavor to leave the order in a safe, shaded area – usually by the front door. In extreme weather conditions or where the doorstep area is exposed to public access, or if the courier cannot gain access to the doorstep due to locked gates or other security measures, the flowers will be taken back to our shop for the recipient to collect. If a second delivery is required, another delivery fee will incur. . Delivery of orders to rural route addresses, secured buildings or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed. We do not deliver to PO BOX or LOCKED BAG addresses.
Our online delivery platform is designed to list suburbs/postcodes that are located within 15km from our store in Forest Hill and a flat rate delivery fee of $10 apply. If the delivery suburbs required are not in the list, a message of ‘No Shipping Options were found’ will appear when you key in the delivery address. We can quote you the delivery fee with the given address by calling us at 98772308 or send us an email at: email@example.com
The list of suburbs with their postcodes are :
- 3101 COTHAM AND KEW
- 3102 KEW EAST
- 3103 BALWYN, BALWYN EAST,DEEPDENE, STRADBROKE PARK
- 3104 BALWYN NORTH AND GREYTHORN
- 3105 BULLEEN
- 3106 TEMPLESTOWE
- 3107 TEMPLESTOWE LOWER
- 3108 DONCASTER
- 3109 DONCASTER EAST AND DONCASTER HEIGHTS
- 3111 DONVALE
- 3113 NORTH WARRANDYTE, WARRANDYTE
- 3114 PARK ORCHARD
- 3122 HAWTHORN, AUBURN,AND GLENFERRIE
- 3123 HAWTHORN EAST
- 3124 CAMBERWELL AND HARTWELL
- 3125 BENNETTSWOOD AND BURWOOD
- 3126 CANTERBURY
- 3127 MONT ALBERT AND SURREY HILLS
- 3128 BOX HILL, BOX HILL CENTRAL, BOX HILL SOUTH, HOUSTON AND WATTLE PARK
- 3129 BOX HILL NORTH, MONT ALBERT NORTH AND KERRIMUIR
- 3130 BLACKBURN, BLACKBURN NORTH, BLACKBURN SOUTH AND LABURNUM
- 3131 FOREST HILL, BRENTFORD SQUARE,AND NUNAWADING
- 3132 MITCHAM AND RANGEVIEW
- 3133 VERMONT AND VERMONT SOUTH
- 3134 HEATHWOOD, RINGWOOD, RINGWOOD NORTH,WARRANDYTE SOUTH AND WARRANWOOD
- 3135 HEATHMONT AND RINGWOOD EAST
- 3136 CROYDON, CROYDON HILLS, CROYDON NORTH AND CROYDON SOUTH
- 3146 GLEN IRIS, TOORONGA
- 3147 ASHBURTON, ASHWOOD
- 3148 CHADSTONE, HOLMESGLEN, AND JORDANVILLE
- 3149 MOUNT WAVERLEY, PINEWOOD, AND SYNDAL
- 3150 BRANDON PARK, GLEN WAVERLEY AND WHEELERS HILL
- 3151 BURWOOD EAST AND BURWOOD HEIGHT
- 3152 KNOX CITY, STUDFIELD, WANTIRNA AND WANTIRNA SOUTH
- 3153 BAYSWATER AND BAYSWATER NORTH
- 3154 THE BASIN
- 3155 BORONIA
- 3168 CLAYTON AND NOTTING HILL
- 3170 MULGRAVE AND WAVERLEY GARDEN
- 3179 SCORESBY
- 3180 KNOXFIELD
Substitution Policy and Flower Size
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and colour scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. In single-flower bouquets and arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another colour. Our Flower sizes are categorised into Small, Medium, and Large with the prices reflect the size. The size of the flowers pictured on this website are of the Medium size.